Seven positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
The number of positions by track are:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency (five positions)
- Combined Anatomic Pathology Residency and Neuropathology Fellowship (one position)
- Physician-Scientist Research (one position)
How to apply
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Nov. 1 of the year preceding the program start date. The academic year begins in July.
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Visit the ERAS website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- All appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must register through the NRMP website in addition to applying through ERAS.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between October and January each year.
Aug. 12, 2017