There are two positions available in the Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship each odd calendar year. Our next fellowship positions are offered for a start date of July 2019.
How to apply
You must apply through the SF Match Residency and Fellowship Matching Services.
For the July 2019 program start date:
- SF Match registration opens Oct. 1, 2017.
- Your application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Dec. 1, 2017.
- Matches are announced April 2017.
- To apply to the program, complete the fellowship match registration with the SF Match Residency and Fellowship Matching Services.
- Complete the SF Match application.
In addition to the standard application materials required by SF Match, all applications to Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
Send the documents requested by Mayo Clinic to:
- Elaine B. Eckheart
- Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship Education Coordinator
- Mayo Clinic
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Applicants considered for an appointment are invited to visit Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota for a personal interview with the program directors and selected faculty. Interviews will be conducted in January and February 2018.
July 15, 2016