Two positions are available on a competitive basis each odd calendar year in the Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota. Our next fellowship positions are offered for a start date of July 2019.
How to apply
For the July 2019 program start date:
- SF Match registration opens Oct. 1, 2017.
- The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Dec. 1, 2017.
- The matches are announced April 2018.
You must apply through SF Match, a third-party application service.
To apply to the program, visit the SF Match website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education (MCSGME) programs must include these application materials.
Send the documents requested by MCSGME to:
- Appointments are made through the Ophthalmology Fellowship Match, which is sponsored by SF Match.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews will be conducted in January and February 2018.
July 12, 2017