The Mayo Clinic Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship begins accepting applications in January 2017 for the 2018 fellowship position. There is one position available each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
You must apply through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for Fellowship Applicants.
For the 2018 fellowship, which begins in July 2018, applications and all required documentation must be submitted by June 1, 2017.
- To apply to the program, visit the ERAS for Fellowship Applicants website. All applications must include the ERAS Common Application Form, where you describe your activities with professional societies, publications, and any other relevant information about your education and experience. Any information you would put in your curriculum vitae should be included.
All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs also must include these standard application materials in order to complete your application.
In addition to those, this fellowship requires that:
- One of your three letters of recommendation is from your residency program director.
- You submit Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) examination scores. Include score reports from PGY 1-3 if you are still in residency and PGY 1-4 if you have completed obstetrics and gynecology residency training.
- You submit a digital photograph.
To complete your application, this documentation should be sent via mail or email to:
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship
- Attn: Jennifer D. Larson, Education Coordinator
- Eisenberg Building, Room 4-102
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Oct. 21, 2016