If you would like more information, please contact:
Mark A. Ross, M.D., Clinical Neurophysiology, Electromyography Fellowship Program Director
(480) 301- 8100
Peggy Glickler, Clinical Neurophysiology, Electromyography Fellowship Coordinator
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
13400 East Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
For more information, please submit the following information via e-mail:
- Name of the residency or fellowship in which you are interested.
- The Mayo Clinic Campus at which the program is offered (Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn., or Scottsdale, Ariz.).
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Your medical school and year of graduation.
- Your previous residency or fellowship training, if any.
If you wish to contact Clinical Neurophysiology, Electroencephalography Fellowship alumni, please write to us for a list of names.