Four positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Adult Neurology Residency at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
How to apply
The academic year begins July 1.
The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Jan. 15 of the year preceding your PGY-2 year.
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Visit the ERAS website. All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- Appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must register through the NRMP website in addition to applying through ERAS.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida, for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between November and mid-January each year.
The interview process consists of:
- A detailed review of the program
- Multiple faculty interviews
- A tour of the facilities
- An evening dinner and open discussion with current residents in the program
Sept. 21, 2017