One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Renal Transplant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona.
How to apply
The academic year begins in July.
Applications for each academic year can be submitted beginning June 1 of the year preceding the program start date.
- Prior to submitting your application, please contact the education coordinator or program director with a letter of interest, so we may assist you with any questions about the application process.
- Submit your application through the ApplyYourself website. All applications to the Renal Transplant Fellowship must include these materials as supporting documentation:
If you are considered for an interview, you will be contacted by us. Interviews are usually conducted in August and September.
- Curriculum vitae, in which you describe your activities with professional societies, publications, and any other relevant information about your education or experience.
- Personal statement of professional goals.
- Valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate if you graduated from a medical school outside the U.S. or Canada.
- At least two original letters of recommendation from physicians or faculty members who are thoroughly familiar with your work. If you have had prior residency training, ask your program director for a letter of recommendation. Each letter should include the writer's opinion of your professional, academic and personal qualifications, as well as an opinion of your potential success in the field for which you are applying.
Oct. 05, 2017