There is one position available in the Geriatric Medicine Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Arizona each year on a competitive basis.
How to apply
Applications are processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by September of the year preceding the appointment date. The academic year begins in July. To apply:
- Go to the ERAS website.
Appointments are made directly through Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education. If you are considered for an appointment, you will be asked to visit Mayo Clinic for an interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between October and March of the year before the program begins.
Applicants considered for an appointment are invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted between July and November of each year prior to the match date.
- The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A dean's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States
- A copy of your medical school diploma
Aug. 01, 2012