The one-year Advanced Hematology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, is designed for physicians who are planning a career in one of four specialty areas:
- Acute leukemia and chronic myeloid disorders
- Coagulation disorders
- Lymphoma disorders
- Myeloma, amyloid and dysproteinemia disorders
The fellowship offers:
- Preparation for a career in a group practice or academic medicine
- Multidisciplinary approaches to patients with hematologic and oncologic disorders
- Research options in hematology, oncology or basic science
The Advanced Hematology Fellowship includes opportunities to develop clinical expertise in the evaluation and treatment of hematologic diseases through supervised intensive care of inpatients and longitudinal care of outpatients. Our program structure includes well-rounded clinical training with research opportunities with world-class investigators and clinicians in a collegial environment.
This is a nonaccredited one-year fellowship.
The Advanced Hematology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, began in 2014. It is anticipated that four trainees will complete this program annually.
March 11, 2017