The Mayo Clinic Alumni Association will help you stay in touch with your Mayo colleagues and maintain a valuable professional connection to Mayo Clinic throughout your medical and/or research career. test
Through the alumni association you will:
- Stay abreast of news about your program, classmates and friends
- Preserve relationships with those who share common experiences and goals
- Maintain a strong connection to Mayo Clinic
- Participate in continuing medical education
- Contribute positively to educating the next generation of medical and scientific professionals
Mayo Alumni magazine is published quarterly and mailed free of charge to alumni, faculty and friends of Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education. The publication reports on alumni accomplishments and informs readers about newsworthy activities at Mayo Clinic, including advances in clinical practice, education and research. A balance of educational and informative articles is provided to enhance your professional and personal life.
The association has more than 19,000 members practicing medicine and conducting research throughout the nation and world. Wherever they serve, they are among the most accomplished, respected professionals in their fields. They're proud of their Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education training and of their lifelong connection to Mayo Clinic.