Help find answers: Support future leaders in biomedical research
Every day, young researchers in Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences work beside veteran scientists, making biomedical discoveries that will improve care for patients tomorrow. Our mission is to train outstanding researchers who have a passion for finding answers to the critical questions that will help prevent disease, identify the best treatments for each patient and deliver the highest quality medical care.
Students in Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences are able to develop potential solutions to a medical problem and then test these ideas within our premier clinical practice. You can help support these researchers in their quest for answers by supporting Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
Your donation can help support our efforts to:
- Attract outstanding students who are passionate about developing research that improves patient care
- Offer financial support so that each student can freely select a mentor and research focus for his or her training
- Engage students in research opportunities and internships that enhance their critical thinking, problem-solving and biomedical knowledge
- Provide students state-of-the-art education, research and clinical resources that enables them to develop into future leaders in biomedical research
Your support will help Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences continue to train and inspire the next generation of biomedical pioneers, who are finding answers to improve patient care.
Support Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences today.
- Department of Development
Dec. 12, 2014