Mayo Clinic Education Solutions offers learning experiences for your organization's health care practitioners, leadership and management, providing access to leaders in the field to help expand and refine current knowledge. Professional development opportunities include:
- Medical, surgical and administrative themed conferences developed and taught by Mayo Clinic experts.
- Pre- and post-conference days customized to your audience.
- Courses featuring Mayo Clinic-tested approaches in:
- Medical ethics
- Diversity in higher medical education
- Health care management
- Access to Mayo Clinic Quality Academy comprehensive quality improvement curricula, including face-to-face or online modules and assessment. Curricula include basic to advanced levels and address all learners.
- Faculty development offerings focused on enhancing the skills and abilities of teachers who educate health care professionals.
- Personalized, one-on-one career development, including:
- Preceptorships for medical, surgical and administrative staff, offered on-site at Mayo Clinic
- Mentoring and coaching
- Review and evaluation at your organization
- Individualized clinical or administrative symposia on select topic(s) for designated providers, administrators or health care teams
Jan. 26, 2018