Why Mayo Clinic College of Medicine?
Because we are successfully developing leaders in medical and biomedical research careers by offering:
- An integrated, collaborative learning environment. Our education curriculum is closely aligned with Mayo Clinic's premier clinical practice and academic research activities, giving students the opportunity to see how cutting-edge research is translated to improved patient care.
- Outstanding faculty and mentors. Our faculty members are leading physicians and researchers who are passionate teachers, committed to providing mentorship and guidance through every step of training to ensure each student's success.
- World-class resources. Our students learn within one of the world's largest, most advanced medical centers, offering the highest quality laboratory and medical facilities, state-of-the-art medical technology, and a superior medical and allied health staff.
- Unique education models. Our innovative education models provide a flexible curriculum and continual assessment and evaluation to ensure that each student receives superior training and is prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing health care environment.
- Generous financial support. Our priority is to reduce our students' financial burden through generous financial assistance, stipends and benefits so that they can focus on taking advantage of the breadth of educational opportunities available during their medical and biomedical research training.
Broad range of opportunities
At Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, we offer a broad range of programs to train and provide continuing education for medical and biomedical research professionals.
Learn about the opportunities provided by the five schools within the college:
Find out more about our leadership's commitment to providing the best medical and biomedical research training for each learner who enrolls in our programs: