Share on:

Using CCaTS Facilities

Application and review process

All applications to use CCaTS facilities — the Clinical Research Unit (CRU), Translational Technology Cores (TTCs), and Specialized Phenotyping Facilities (SPFs) — must be submitted through the IRBe system.

More information about applying


Studies that are NIH-, Mayo- or foundation-funded are not charged for the use of the CRU or most shared/core laboratories. Industry-funded studies are charged for both CRU and shared/core laboratory use. Contact the CRU business manager at 507-266-0462 for assistance developing a CRU budget.


View contacts for the CRU and CCaTS cores/facilities

  • ART713221