Office of Industry Alliances
The CTSA Office of Industry Alliances (OIA) is comprised of Mayo Clinic's leaders in industry-sponsored research. Led by William Sandborn, M.D., the OIA, through the Industry-Sponsored Research Advisory Group*, provides input on process and policy changes in the research community as they relate to industry-sponsored research. The office also interacts with Mayo Clinic Health Solutions to explore commercialization of Mayo Clinic's intellectual property, and provides an entry point for industry sponsors.
* Industry Sponsored Research Advisory Group (ISRAG)
- Serves as a voice for initiatives, policy changes and best practices from an industry investigator perspective
- Provides feedback and recommendations related to the impact of existing and new institutional procedures and policies on the conduct of industry-sponsored research
- Identifies areas in which to improve compliance related to industry-sponsored research and triage to appropriate committees or departments
- Identifies opportunities to enhance operational aspects of industry-sponsored research
- Industry Sponsors — If you are an industry sponsor interested in working with a Mayo Clinic physician, please contact Jean Hust at 507-284-1117 to have your request routed for consideration.
- Those Involved in Mayo Clinic Industry-Sponsored Research — If you would like to present an idea or issue to the ISRAG for feedback, please contact Lisa Schrader at 507-255-4181.