Saint Marys Clinical Research Unit (CRU)
The Saint Marys CRU moved to its current location within Saint Marys Hospital in 1994. Both inpatient and outpatient activities are integrated on the 14,000-square-foot, 21-bed patient care facility located on the 5th floor of the Domitilla Building.
- Cardiac telemetry monitoring
- Dual airflow isolation rooms
- Sleep study facilities
- Exam rooms
- Intensive studies rooms
- Sample collection and processing laboratory
- Research nutrition staff and fully-equipped metabolic kitchen
- Informatics core and biostatistical support
Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
Nanci Hawley, R.N.