Charlton Clinical Research Unit (CRU)
The Charlton CRU, a 12,000-square-foot outpatient facility, is located on the 7th floor of the Charlton Building at Rochester Methodist Hospital. This CRU has been designed to readily adapt to future technologies and innovations in patient-oriented research.
The facility includes:
- Patient interview, examination, infusion and treatment rooms
- Sample collection and processing laboratory
- Autonomic function and neurophysiology laboratory
- A microneurographic laboratory
- Bone density and body composition equipment
- Fluoroscopy and endoscopy suites
Andrew Badley, M.D.
Joan Muhs, R.N.