CTSA Grand Rounds presentations are held Fridays from noon — 1 p.m. Central time and provide opportunities for:
- Mayo investigators and faculty to share their translational research successes and challenges
- CTSA administrative leaders to highlight the resources and services available to study teams
- Select CTSA scholars to present their research
- Visiting faculty and guest lecturers to provide important national and international context regarding the growing field of translational science
Box lunches are provided each week on a first-come, first-served basis.
Grand Rounds are webcast live for internal* and external audiences, as well as archived on the CTSA Calendar for later viewing. All presentations can also be viewed in the Grand Rounds Video Library.
For information about past and future presentations, search the CTSA Calendar.
For information about nominating or becoming a CTSA Grand Rounds presenter, contact:
CTSA Education Resources
Internal (77) 8-8246
* Webcasts require Windows Media Player, version 6.5 or higher. The internal webcast link requires that you be logged in to the Mayo network, and will take viewers to a consolidated list of all scheduled Webcasts for the current week. Viewers will need to scroll to Friday and select the CTSA Grand Rounds link. The link will become available approximately five minutes before the live program starts.