REDCap is a secure, Web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. REDCap provides:
- An intuitive interface for data entry (with data validation)
- Audit trails for tracking data manipulation and export procedures
- Automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to Microsoft Excel or various common statistical packages, such as SPSS, SAS, Stata and R
- Procedures for importing data from external sources
- Advanced features, such as branching logic and calculated fields
Read more about REDCap tools and features.
A classroom demonstration course on REDCap, which is led by Jamie S. Johnston of the CCaTS Service Center, is offered monthly to Mayo investigators and study teams. Users are encouraged to attend a training class before using REDCap. Alternatively, training materials are available on the REDCap Consortium website.
CME: These courses are not eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
|Date and time
|April 22, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|May 20, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|June 17, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
- Jamie S. Johnston
- Research Program Coordinator
CCaTS Service Center
- Phone: 507-255-6033