REDCap is a secure, Web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. REDCap provides:
- An intuitive interface for data entry (with data validation)
- Audit trails for tracking data manipulation and export procedures
- Automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to Microsoft Excel or various common statistical packages, such as SPSS, SAS, Stata and R
- Procedures for importing data from external sources
- Advanced features, such as branching logic and calculated fields
Read more about REDCap tools and features.
A classroom demonstration course on REDCap, which is led by Joe Wick of the CCaTS Service Center, is offered monthly to Mayo investigators and study teams. Users are encouraged to attend a training class before using REDCap. Alternatively, training materials are available on the REDCap Consortium website.
CME: These courses are not eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
|Date and time
|Aug. 19, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|Sept. 16, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|Oct. 21, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|Nov. 11, 2015, noon-1 p.m.
|Dec. 16, 2015, noon-1 p.m.