Within the Clinical Research Coordination (CRC) Program, you have two track options: the Associate Degree Track and the Diploma Track.
- Associate Degree Track (61 credits). This track leads to an Associate in Applied Science degree and is intended for students with a high school diploma or GED. The curriculum includes general and professional education course work and mentored fieldwork. If you're a full-time student, you can complete the degree in two years.
- Diploma Track (36 credits). Intended for students who already hold an associate or bachelor's degree, the Diploma Track combines professional education course work with mentored fieldwork. Full-time students can earn the diploma in one year.
Both the Associate Degree Track and Diploma Track have these prerequisite requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Completion of a high school-level biology course within the past five years.
- Completion of a high school-level algebra II course within the past five years (or successfully testing out of MATH 0099: Intermediate Algebra at Rochester Community and Technical College).