Leadership for the Mayo Clinic Health System Practice-Based Research Network (MCHS PBRN) is housed at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., but its physical operations extend throughout the Mayo Clinic Health System in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Executive leadership team
The MCHS PBRN executive leadership team is composed of:
- Paul V. Targonski, M.D., Ph.D., medical director, who oversees and directs the continued planning, development and operations of the MCHS PBRN. He also practices in the Mayo Clinic Division of Primary Care Internal Medicine and serves as the director of community engagement in the Center for Translational Science Activities.
- Rodney A. Erickson, M.D., associate medical director, who assists in the planning, development and operations of the MCHS PBRN. He practices at the health system's clinic in Tomah, Wis.
- Lisa M. Schrader, network coordinator, who identifies resources, opportunities and individuals within Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic Health System to implement the network infrastructure.
Clinical research coordinators
Clinical research coordinators serve as liaisons between Mayo Clinic Health System Practice-Based Research Network and local and regional staff and other contacts. Among other tasks, they help manage all phases of research, serve as a resource and monitor MCHS PBRN protocols.
- Vicki M. Clark, Southeast Minnesota Region
- Jordan D. Coffey, Southwest Minnesota Region
- Shannon H. Herrick, Southeast Minnesota Region
- Vy T. Nguyen, Northwest Wisconsin Region
See additional contacts for the MCHS PBRN.