2013: Changing Views of Change: Using Practice-Based Research to Target, Manage, and Measure Change
Oct. 3-4, 2013
Abstract submissions are encouraged and due by July 2, 2013. Submit an abstract.
Registration is required for both the conference and the post-conference workshop.
This year's post-conference workshop will be titled "Review and Discussion of Models for Implementation" and will be held on Friday, Oct. 4, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Register for the post-conference workshop.
View the detailed conference agenda.
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — plenary sessions, abstract presentations, World Café
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. — poster session
Friday, Oct. 4, 2013
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. — World Café findings, abstract presentations, plenary session, World Café networking lunch
- 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. — post-conference workshop (separate registration)
This conference is designed for health and health-related service providers, consumers and policymakers interested in understanding how practice-based research can impact patients, clients and communities.
- DoubleTree Hotel (University Hall)
150 S. Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
- Phone: 507-281-8000 (ask for the MCHS PBRN Conference 2013 block of rooms)
- Fax: 507-281-4280
- Jean A. Hust, administrative assistant
- Lisa M. Schrader, network coordinator