2013: Changing Views of Change: Using Practice-Based Research to Target, Manage, and Measure Change
Oct. 3-4, 2013
Abstract submissions are encouraged and due by July 2, 2013. Submit an abstract.
Registration is required for both the conference and the post-conference workshop.
Planning is still under way for the post-conference workshop, which would run from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 4, so the link to the registration form is not yet available. Please check back in late April for more details. If you know you would like to participate in this workshop, you are welcome to email Jean A. Hust to reserve a spot.
View the detailed conference agenda.
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — plenary sessions, abstract presentations, World Café
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. — poster session
Friday, Oct. 4, 2013
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. — World Café findings, abstract presentations, plenary session, World Café networking lunch
- 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. — post-conference workshop (separate registration)
This conference is designed for health and health-related service providers, consumers and policymakers interested in understanding how practice-based research can impact patients, clients and communities.
- DoubleTree Hotel (University Hall)
150 S. Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
- Phone: 507-281-8000 (ask for the MCHS PBRN Conference 2013 block of rooms)
- Fax: 507-281-4280
- Jean A. Hust, administrative assistant
- Lisa M. Schrader, network coordinator