2012: Activating Patients, Payers, Practice and Policy: Moving Practice-Based Research from Idea to Impact
Presentations are available below from Activating Patients, Payers, Practice and Policy: Moving Practice-Based Research from Idea to Impact, which was presented by the Mayo Clinic Health System Practice-Based Research Network (MCHS PBRN) on Oct. 4-5, 2012. Return to MCHS PBRN conference page.
- "PBRNs at 35: Impact on People, Practitioners, Practices and Policy Makers"
- "Practice Activation: Motivating and Implementing Change"
- "Never Grab a Wolf by the Tail: A Patient's View Toward Improving Health Care"
- "Practice Activation: Approaches to Motivating and Implementing Practice Change"
- "FQHC Collaborative Research: A Potential Path to New Practice-Based Research Funding?"
- "The Accuracy of Self-Reported Proficiency of EMR Use Compared to Measured Proficiency Using Task-Based Scenario Testing With the MCHS EMR: EMR Skills Improvement Project and Study"
- "Minnesota Health Atlas: Mapping Diabetes in Minnesota"
- "Comparing the Effectiveness of Child Developmental Review to ASQ Screen at Point of Care for 9-Month-Olds"
- "Activating Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Through Health Coaching"
- "Good Health? Informing Policy to Sustain Impact"
- "Payer Activation — The Case for Impact: What Payers and Government Want to Know to Support Change"
- "What Counts? Unifying the Perspective of Impact From People, Practices and Communities"
- "World Cafe Summary: Moving Practice-Based Research From Idea to Impact"