2010: Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs) at the Intersection of Quality and Research
Presentations are available below from Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs) at the Intersection of Quality and Research, which was presented by the Mayo Clinic Health System Practice-Based Research Network (MCHS PBRN) on Oct. 28-29, 2010. Return to MCHS PBRN conference page.
- "Improving Practice Through Research"
- "Organizational Factors Influencing the Pursuit of Quality"
- "Common Metrics in Quality Measurement"
- "Confidentiality and HIPAA in Quality Research"
- "Finding Funding for Research"
- "Burden of Proof When Rapid Cycling: Management vs. Science"
- "Sharing Results and Maintaining a Competitive Edge"
- "Diabetes Care Interventions: A Best Practices Study"
- "Impact of Surgical Stomas on Individuals' Sleep and Response to Sleep Hygiene Intervention: A Doctor of Nursing Capstone Project"
- Ellen Vorbeck, D.N.P., Karen Willette-Murphy, Ph.D., Sonja Meiers, Ph.D., Rebecca Rudel, Ph.D., and Mazen Alakhras, M.D.
- View PDF of presentation
- "A 120-Month Retrospective Analysis of De Novo HBV Infection Versus Recombinant HBsAgenemia in a Mayo Clinic Hemodialysis Population: Call for Change in U.S. CDC Guidelines"
- "The Limits of Research: Translating Research Into Practice"
- "Writing and Publishing Scientific Results"
- "Common Quality Evaluation Designs"
- "World Café Summary"