OB/GYN Clinical Reviews: Advancing Women's Health
November 13 -
2014 - Phillips Hall
- Creedon, Douglas J., M.D., Ph.D.
- Laughlin-Tommaso, Shannon K., M.D.
- Mc Guire, Lois J., R.N., C.N.P.
- Myra J. Wick, M.D., Ph.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Interpret the latest guidelines on breast cancer screening
- List the risks and benefits of hormone therapy based on current evolving evidence
- Describe new, evolving noninvasive genetic testing
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.