OB/GYN Clinical Reviews
November 14 -
2013 - Mayo Clinic Rochester, Siebens Building, Phillips Hall
- Creedon, Douglas J., M.D., Ph.D.
- Laughlin-Tommaso, Shannon K., M.D.
- Mc Guire, Lois J., R.N., C.N.P.
- Myra J. Wick, M.D., Ph.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply revised guidelines for cervical cancer screening and management of abnormal cells
- Recognize and treat vulvar dermatoses
- Learn current findings from the KEEPS trial
- Understand principles to prevent first C-section
- Review infectious disease during pregnancy
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.