Psychiatry & Psychology
Windows into Hope: Stories of Addiction and Recovery
January 26, 2013 - Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis, MN
- Lineberry, Timothy W., M.D.
- Frye, Mark A., M.D.
- Schneekloth, Terry D., M.D.
- Moore, Katherine M., M.D.
- Bruce, Barbara K., Ph.D., L.P.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe effects of substance dependence on the individual patient and their family
- Identify evidence of biological disturbances underlying addiction.
- Utilize evidence-based treatment for addictive disorders
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.