Psychiatry & Psychology
Mini Fellowship in Primary Pediatric Mental Health
December 6 -
2012 - Kahler Hotel, Rochester, MN
- If you are interested in the scholarship program (registration fee $500 (reg. $1,700):
- 1) Complete and submit the application, available in the Downloads section. Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis until slots are filled.
- 2) Register online with a $5 nonrefundable scholarship application fee. Registering for a scholarship does not guarantee entrance into the activity. We will notify you within approximately two weeks as to the outcome of your application.
- If you are interested in attending this event but are not interested in applying for a scholarship, send your full contact information (with email) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you by November 1, 2012, if there is space available once the scholarships are awarded.
- If you are interested in learning about future child mental health-focused trainings offered by Mayo Clinic, create a profile in our online registration system and select Psychiatry/Psychology as your primary specialty.