WEBCAST - 2014 Annual Fall Nursing Conference - Pursuing Excellence Starts With a Better You!
October 10, 2014 -
- Moniz, Rosemary, R.N.
- Drewelow, Catherine M. (Katie), R.N.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review integrative medicine strategies for managing stress and anxiety
- Explain antimicrobial stewardship in medicine today
- Identify the risks and consequences of nurses participating in social media
- Discuss stress management using laughter and its impact on health and wellness
- Differentiate between compassion fatigue and nursing burnout
- Apply a different approach to a current or future change to increase chances of success
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.