LIVE-Course: 2014 Annual Fall Nursing Conference - Pursuing Excellence Starts With a Better You!
October 10, 2014 - Mayo Clinic Education Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Moniz, Rosemary, R.N.
- Drewelow, Catherine M. (Katie), R.N.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review Integrative Medicine strategies for managing stress and anxiety
- Explain antimicrobial stewardship in medicine today
- Identify the risks and consequences of nurses participating in Social Media
- Discuss stress management using laughter and its impact on health and wellness
- Differentiate between compassion fatigue and nursing burn-out
- Apply a different approach to a current/future change to increase chance for success
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.