2013 Annual Nursing Conference: Nourishing Your Mind, Body and Spirit - "Onsite"
October 4, 2013 - Mayo Clinic Education Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Moniz, Rosemary, R.N.
- Drewelow, Catherine M. (Katie), R.N.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify causes of personal stress and the steps towards enhancing individual resilience
- Describe the positive impacts that emotional intelligence can have in all aspects of life
- Discuss how to incorporate whole foods for whole body health
- Review chronic hepatitis C and the current therapy and treatment modalities
- Explain the difference between hospice and palliative care
- Review aortic stenosis and new treatment options
- Hepatitis C Break-out Session: Review Chronic Hepatitis C and the current therapy and treatment modalities
- Palliative Care Break-out Session: Define Palliative care and its role in advanced illness and chronic disease management
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.