2013 Annual Nursing Conference: Nourishing Your Mind, Body and Spirit - LIVE WEBCAST
October 4, 2013 - Mayo Clinic Education Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Moniz, Rosemary, R.N.
- Drewelow, Catherine M. (Katie), R.N.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify personal stress and the steps toward enhancing individual resilience
- Describe the positive impact that emotional intelligence can have in all aspects of your life
- Discuss how to incorporate whole foods for whole body health
- Explain the difference between hospice and palliative care
- Review aortic stenosis and new treatment options
- Review chronic hepatitis C and the current therapy and treatment modalities
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.