Neurology & Neurologic Surgery
Mayo Clinic Symposium on Concussion in Sport: Webcast
September 28 -
2012 - Webcast
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a concussion
- Evaluate an athlete suspected of having a concussion, both on the sidelines and in the clinic setting
- Recognize when an athlete has recovered and it is safe to return to play
- Apply appropriate management and rehabilitation techniques to implement a state-of-the-art "return to play" strategy
- Explain the potential short and long-term neurological consequences of concussion.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.