Neurology & Neurologic Surgery
Neurology in Clinical Practice
July 19 -
2012 - InterContinental Hotel, Chicago, Ill
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Diagnose and manage common neurologic disorders.
- Manage patients with acute stroke and be aware of secondary prevention options.
- Differentiate various types of seizures and develop an approach to seizure management.
- Recognize and treat neurologic infections.
- Develop a practical approach to the management of the dizzy patient.
- Recognize and treat various headache types.
- Formulate an approach to the diagnosis and management of various disorders of the peripheral nervous system.
- Recognize and treat various forms of dementias and Parkinson’s disease.
- Evaluate and treat patients with multiple sclerosis and recognize its mimickers.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.