Internal Medicine & Subspecialties
Mayo Clinic Acute Care of the Complex Hospitalized Patient for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants NPPAs
February 20 -
2014 - Scottsdale Plaza, Scottsdale, AZ
- Newman, James S. (Jamie), M.D.
- Park, John G., M.D.
- Herber, Andrew (Andy) J., P.A.-C.
- Loeslie, Vicki A., R.N., C.N.P.
- Britain, Marcia K., R.N., C.N.P.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe a rational approach to assessment and management of the high acuity hospitalized patient
- Formulate an action plan based on scientific rationale, evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines
- Analyze the future of hospital medicine and the vital role nurse practitioners and physician assistants will provide caring for hospitalized patients
- Initiate appropriate and timely consultation and/or referral when necessary
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.