Internal Medicine & Subspecialties
22nd Annual Internal Medicine Board Review
July 15 -
2013 - Kahler Grand Hotel, Rochester, Minnesota
Registration for Physicians/Scientists is $1299 and $1199 for residents.
The course registration fee includes:
- Comprehensive electronic course syllabus
- 10th Edition Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review textbook (release date: June 2013)
- 10th Edition Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review Question and Answer book (release date: June 2013)
- Optional workshops
- Board-simulated question and answer sessions
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and break refreshments
- Attendee welcome reception
- Two Maintenance of Certification (MOC) modules
Available for purchase:
Comprehensive Course Syllabus
- Printed Version: $75 (only available when purchased with paid registration)
Although it is not Mayo School of CPD policy to limit the number of registrants for a course, conference room facilities may necessitate closing of enrollment; therefore, early registration is advised.
A letter of confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form. Please present the confirmation letter when checking in at the meeting registration desk.