Internal Medicine & Subspecialties
Acute Care for the Complex Hospitalized Patient for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
February 27 -
2013 - Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, Scottsdale, AZ
- Britain, Marcia K., R.N., C.N.P.
- Herber, Andrew J. (Andy)
- Loeslie, Vicki A., R.N., C.N.P.
- Newman, James S. (Jamie), M.D.
- Park, John G., M.D.
- Virk, Abinash, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe a rational approach to assessment and management of the high-acuity hospitalized patient
- Formulate an action plan based on scientific rationale, evidence-based standards of care, and practice guidelines
- Initiate appropriate and timely consultation and/or referral
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.