Internal Medicine & Subspecialties
Internal Medicine Recertification Course
March 13 -
2013 - Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort, Huntington Beach, CA
Guest Course Directors:
- Martin, John, M.D.
- Shimizu, Gregory, M.D.
- Tran, Kim, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestation of common problems
- Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems
- Review key images and key points to enhance understanding of new knowledge
- Implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases
- Summarize recent advances in office-based internal medicine based on case discussions
- Summarize recent advances in hospital-based internal medicine based on case discussions
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.