Hematology & Oncology
6th Mayo Clinic Angiogenesis Symposium
August 22 -
2014 - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Mukhopadhyay, Debabrata (Dev), Ph.D.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Critically assess the role of angiogenesis in different pathological situations
- Analyze the molecular pathways in angiogenesis
- Identify the importance of angiogenesis in cancer progression and metastasis
- Evaluate angiogenesis as a potential target for future cancer therapy
- Establish the therapeutic potential of anti-angiogenic molecules and translate basic science to clinical applications
- Build a collaborative platform where basic scientists and clinicians can interface
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.