Hematology & Oncology
Breast, Ovarian, and Lung Cancer: Screening, Diagnosis, and Personalized Management in 2014
February 21 -
2014 - Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
- Perez, Edith A., M.D.
- Park, Sean S., M.D., Ph.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology, genetic risk assessment and pathology of breast cancer
- Recognize the latest therapeutic strategies for breast, gynecological and colon cancer in women
- Identify current strategies in the systemic therapies for women with breast, gynecological and lung cancer
- Recognize strategies for innovative research and future treatment of patients with breast, gynecologic and lung cancer
- Identify biospecimen testing options including pathology and next-generation gene sequencing
- Demonstrate knowledge of clinical care through case discussion
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.