Hematology & Oncology
24th Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Reviews
15th Annual Fellows’ Research Presentations
August 6 -
2014 - Amelia Island, FL
- Alberts, Steven R., M.D.
- Colon-Otero, Gerardo, M.D.
- Litzow, Mark R., M.D.
- Mesa, Ruben A., M.D.
- Perez, Edith A., M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- List new practice-changing developments in hematology and medical oncology in 2013 and 2014
- Select the appropriate clinical conditions in oncology and hematology where new treatments were developed in 2013 and 2014
- Identify risks and benefits of new treatments approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- Address the most important management issues in hematology/oncology and select the best treatments based on current evidence
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.