Hematology & Oncology
23rd Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Reviews
August 7 -
2013 - The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Florida
- Colon-Otero, Gerardo, M.D.
- Alberts, Steven R., M.D.
- Litzow, Mark R., M.D.
- Mesa, Ruben A., M.D.
- Mikhael, Joseph R., M.D.
- Perez, Edith A., M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- List the new practice-changing developments in hematology and medical oncology in 2012-13
- Select the appropriate clinical conditions in oncology and hematology in which new treatments were developed in 2012-13
- Identify the risks and benefits of new treatments approved by the FDA in 2012-13
- Address the most important management issues in hematology and oncology; and select the best treatments based on current evidence
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.