Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review
September 4 -
2014 - Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
- Hauser, Stephen C. (Stephen Crane), M.D.
- Oxentenko, Amy S., M.D.
- Sanchez, William, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify esophageal, gastric, small bowel and colon diseases and other disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
- Articulate diagnostic therapeutic approaches to patients diagnosed with digestive diseases
- Discuss integral relevant areas of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition
- Use information provided in the course to appropriately evaluate and manage patients with acute and chronic liver disease, including genetic, autoimmune, metabolic and viral causes of liver disease
- Recognize the role of various vaccinations and determine when to use them in immunosuppressed patients
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.