Mayo Clinic Cardiovascular Reviews in Bahrain
January 22 -
2014 - Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Ammash, Naser M., M.D.
- Maalouf, Joseph F., M.D.
Guest Course Director:
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Interpret common electrocardiogram and electrophysiology tracings
- Evaluate and manage patients with valvular heart disease
- Interpret echocardiographic images
- Analyze hemodynamic catheterization traces
- Apply basic cardiovascular physiology to patient care
- Diagnose and treat patients with acute coronary syndromes
- Evaluate patients with advanced heart failure
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.