39th Annual Cardiovascular Conference at Snowbird
February 3 -
2014 - Cliff Lodge, Snowbird Resort, UT
Guest Course Directors:
- Anderson, Jeffrey L., M.D.
- Klein, George, M.D.
- O'Connor, Christopher, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Interpret practice guidelines and identify practice reality needs before clinical practice can consistently reach the desired level of evidence-based practice
- Discuss the use of ACE inhibitors and cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Identify the current recommendations for optimal medical therapy of acute coronary syndromes, as well as understand the selection of the new antithrombin and antiplatelet therapies
- Identify when to apply new medical and surgical therapies for heart failure
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.