28th Annual Echocardiographic Symposium at Vail. New Technologies, Live Scanning, and Clinical Decision Making, and Multimodality Imaging
July 20 -
2014 - Vail Marriott, Vail, CO
- Gura, George M. Jr., M.D.
- Miller, Fletcher A. Jr., M.D.
- Cetta, Frank Jr., M.D.
- Lin, Grace, M.D.
- Williamson, Eric E. , M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Distinguish between new technologies of cardiac ultrasound, including 3-D, tissue Doppler imaging, strain and strain rate imaging
- Integrate routine calculations of intracardiac pressures and valve areas
- Integrate information from two-dimensional, spectral Doppler, color flow and tissue Doppler echocardiography for diagnosis and management of a wide variety of clinical cardiovascular problems, including diastolic function
- Integrate information from supportive imaging modalities, such as cardiac MRI and cardiac CT, to supplement diagnostic information obtained using echocardiography
- Summarize clinical cases using the application of echocardiography
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.