27th Annual Echocardiographic Symposium at Vail. New Technologies, Live Scanning, and Clinical ...
July 22 -
2013 - Vail, CO
- Gura, George M., M.D.
- Miller, Fletcher A., M.D.
- Cetta, Frank Jr., M.D.
- Lin, Grace, M.D.
- Williamson, Eric E. , M.D.
Upon completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish the difference between new technologies of cardiac ultrasound including 3-D, tissue Doppler imaging, strain, and strain rate imaging
- Integrate routine calculations of intracardiac pressures and valve areas
- Integrate information from two-dimensional, spectral Doppler, color flow and tissue Doppler echocardiography for diagnosis and management of a wide variety of clinical cardiovascular problems, including diastolic function
- Integrate information from supportive imaging modalities, such as cardiac MRI and cardiac CT, to supplement diagnostic information obtained using echocardiography
- Summarize clinical cases, using the application of echocardiography
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.