18th Annual Cardiology at Cancun
February 25 -
2013 - Cancun, Mexico
Guest Course Directors:
- Brady, Peter, M.D.
- Clavell, Alfredo, M.D.
- Kopecky, Stephen, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Use clinical and laboratory parameters to assess CV risk
- Describe risk reduction strategies including lifestyle modifications and medications
- Enhance skills in lipid and hypertension management
- Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies in heart failure
- Assess optimal patient selection for VAD therapy in advanced heart failure
- Discuss state-of-the-art practical approach to the evaluation of patients with syncope
- Outline best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation
- Discuss the newer concepts of management of heart failure, cardiomyopathies, valvular disease and atherosclerosis
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.