2nd Annual Heart Rhythm Meeting
ECG and Heart Rhythm: A Case-Based Approach
December 5 -
2013 - The Westin Kierland Hotel, Scottsdale, AZ
- Friedman, Paul A., M.D.
- Srivathsan, Komandoor, M.D.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Recognize arrhythmias from ECG session
- Describe the current guidelines and new strategies for treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Discuss early evaluation, acute management and referral options for arrhythmia
- Decide when to refer patients for primary prevention of sudden death
- Recognize patient population for primary prevention of sudden death
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.