Coronary Artery Disease: Prevention, Detection & Treatment
November 15 -
2012 - Four Seasons, Las Vegas, NV
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Distinguish lifestyle interventions that improve cardiovascular health and understand the effects of diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome;
- Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies for the acute coronary syndromes;
- Incorporate the use of newer imaging modalities in the detection and treatment of complications of myocardial ischemia;
- Determine the risks and benefits of screening early detection and prevention in coronary artery disease; and,
- Recognize the latest diagnostic and management strategies for acute ischemic events and the latest information on newer platelets and thrombin inhibitors.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.