Over the past eight years, the Center for Innovation has hosted the Transform conference, creating a community of thought leaders, innovators and disrupters. Transform began as a small internal conference for Mayo employees in 2007 sponsored by the Department of Medicine and is now the premier, multidisciplinary conference focused on transforming the experience and delivery of health care as only Mayo Clinic can.
It's about pushing the health care system forward, inspiring creativity and innovation, and sharing new solutions and lessons learned. Transform connects design thinking, innovation, policy and world-class medical expertise to shape health care delivery of the future. Transform is held in September each year in Rochester, Minnesota.
Transform attendees experience incredible presentations by global health care leaders, hands-on workshops, collaboration and networking. It's a forum where designers, senior executives, journalists, entrepreneurs and investors come together to share ideas about how to create groundbreaking solutions to health care's biggest challenges.
Five reasons to attend Transform
- Transform combines thought leaders, design thinking, innovation and world-class medical expertise.
- Opportunity to collaborate with Mayo Clinic.
- Build a network of collaborators across multiple industries.
- Springboard and promote your innovation efforts.
- Positively affect the health care delivery system.
- Transform 2016
- Sept. 14-16, 2016
- Mayo Civic Center
- Rochester, Minnesota